Become a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator!
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach based on Adlerian Psychology, that integrates trauma-informed, social-emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators and will learn to:
1. Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional awareness and regulation, cooperation, communication, conflict resolution, leadership…and so much more!
2. Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
3. Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
4. Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
5. Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to motivate positive change.
6. Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult intervention.
This class will be online through Zoom. Once you've registered, you will receive the Zoom link and materials will be ordered for delivery to your home.
Friday, September 18th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday, September 19th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Friday, September 25th from 6:00 - 8:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday, September 26th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Participants will be certified to use the curriculum in their own classroom AND ALSO to share concepts and skills with other members of their faculty/organization.
Positive Discipline in the Classroom manual
Positive Discipline in the Classroom book